Thursday, March 1, 2012

Nursery Ideas


I don’t have a new crafty project today, because hubby and I spent last night buying this…
That’s right folks, we are expecting!

Which means, besides being able to eat loads of food, I get to decorate a nursery!

I have been pinning like crazy.  Here are some of my favorites.

anythingpretty.com via Lindsay on Pinterest
apartmenttherapy.com via Tracey on Pinterest

thesweetsurvival.blogspot.com via Centsational Girl on Pinterest

bloesom.blogs.com via Emily on Pinterest

We’re calling it “Future Geek”.



2 comments:

  1. Love it! Future geek sounds adorable!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I envy how on top of things you are. I'm 35 weeks pregnant and my nursery still isn't done yet. Your third trimester self is going to thank you.

    ReplyDelete