Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cheap and Easy


The other day, I was browsing Pinterest and came across a tutorial for mounting pictures to tiles.  I immediately thought of the living room wall project and had to try it.

I must say, I like the way it turned out.  And it was SUPER easy and cost all of $0.13.  My type of project!
The tutorial was from Crunchy Betty.  I didn’t put any Mod Podge on the top, because I didn’t want to smear the ink, but I still think it turned out really cute.

I used a picture that I had taken a while back.

It’s a view from above of the angel we have in our yard.  There’s just something about her that makes me smile.

Next step is to hang this puppy on the wall.  First I need a Hubby approved method of hanging.  He’s worried that it will fall off the wall and hurt the hardwood floors.



Linky Party!
Sugar and Dots
Southern Lovely
Katie's Nesting Spot


No comments:

Post a Comment